Congress grants (€1.000) for the NOF Congress 2022
in Lithuania available
The NOF offers residents and young orthopaedic surgeons economical support to attend the NOF Congress. The congress grant includes travel (economy) and hotel costs (economy) and may not exceed €1.000 per person. A limited number of participants will be accepted for this grant (first come, first served).
Read more about requirements and application
Candidates should meet the following requirements.
- Member of a NOF member country association or society
- Resident or orthopaedic surgeon
- Not older than 40 years of age
- Acceptance of an abstract in the scientific program (oral presentation) of the NOF Congress
Application by e-mail to NOF Secretary General with attached:
- short Curriculum Vitae
- estimate of travel and hotel expenses
- copy of the abstract submission
Grant application deadline: 1 March 2022
DOS has also 15 resident discount vouchers. There are still some available, if you are a resident attending NOF, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract deadline: 10 January 2022 – extended until 1 February 2022.